Research & Development
Our R&D initiatives are the seed that propagate our market expansion.
Science and Data Driven
AgTech Scientific started as an R&D company. In partnership with the University of Kentucky, Lincoln Memorial University and others, AgTech has been researching potential health benefits of hemp-derived compounds in animal feed in order to understand the dosage and health benefits of CBD for pets and equine.
The Fast Track to Human Trials
The FDA, AAFCO, USDA & other regulatory bodies have warned or fined other companies relating to false claims about the benefits of CBD. We are taking the long term approach by leading with our trials and becoming a pioneer in compliance and efficacy.
Clinical Trials to Commercialization
FDA and AFFCO Approval
Licensing and Supply Agreements
Commercialization and Distribution
Clinical Trials at a Glance
- The 3-year pet research clinical trials and equine studies at UK Gluck kicked off in early 2018.
- The first phases of safety and dosing standards completed in early 2019.
- Initial phases of efficacy studies are underway using our T-Free formulates.
- Dr. David Harmon is leading the UK Pet research and Dr. Amanda Adams leads the UK Gluck Equine research.
- As part of its partnership agreement, AgTech will supply all hemp-derived formulates used in the clinical trials.